Subscribe Admin updates
Recommend comics to friends
GonVisor 2.11 is available for free download from its new official website! Enjoy your simple and effective viewer of comics :)
Alternative Comics book Reader
*List of changes. v2.11*
- Improved image when image is zoomed, avoiding pixelation. A spline algorithm can be also selected to improve more, although it is a bit slower.
- Added transition effects to change the images. There are 8 types of transition types (Turning pages effect, rotation...), user can select its
speed and Orientation.
- Added new languages: Italian, French, German, Serbian and Czech. Fixed some portuguese strings.
- Improved "Manage Cbr, cbz .." tool: Added cb* file size, files can be removed directly, added stats of your ratings...
- Shortkeys can be customized.
- Images contained in a cb* file with name XXX(0), xxx(1).. are well sorted.
- Added "+" command to right list panel to ease the selection of the list actions.
- You can choose three different positions for the control bar (Left, Up and Right).
- Line by line Slideshow.
- Fixed: When magnifier was activated, control bar was not auto-hiding.
- Added next cb* file and prev cb* file to the mouse control configuration.
- Ignore folder __MACOSX inside cb* files (for cb* files created using MAC).
- cb7 files can be opened using 7z.exe. This is a way to fix some problems for current 7z library to open files with non standard characters.
- Improved methods to save rotated images. Now, png and gif format can be also resaved, not only jpg and bmp.
- Rotated images can be directly autosaved if user has selected it.
- If "Rotate All" features are selected, they will be activated for the next GonVisor sessions.
- Last GonVisor window size and position are stored to set
- And more and more...